Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Everything Changes-Your Comments



Some excepts (w/slight editing):


  • Texting while driving is #1 cause of car crashes
  • You can't pay attention in class for more than 90 minutes
  • I always end up on Facebook or listening to music while studying
  • I am seriously an avid and obsessed Blackberry user
  • It has helped keep in touch with old friends
  • My test comments were taken the wrong way; face to face better
  • When we actually use "books", we find things we never knew
  • Without these devices, we are out of the "loop"
  •  I'm becoming more antisocial
  • People fire off angry messages without even thinking about it
  • I ran off the end of a dead-end street while texting
  • My best friend is my cell phone
  • I listen to my mp3 player 24/7
  • We are losing intimate connections
  • My job was eliminated because of technology
  • I may benefit by my new tech skills, or be hurt
  • We are "in" America, but not "of" it.
  • I don't think people have lost the normal conventions of everyday American living
  • I love to sit down and read a good book
  • The last minute rush on a computer can seriously backfire
  • It's helped us keep up in our fast-paced world
  • Technology does produce more work for us all, but we will prevail
  • Organizational structures are more horizontal
  • Are we the generation of communication? Not really
  • Interesting to see six people sitting together and texting not talking to each other
  • I don't think technology will take over our world
  • I lost my job to technology
  • I am more stand-offish now with my cell and laptop
  • Blackberries let work take over your wold
  • I miss  interaction with humans
  • My reaction is a neutral feeling...there are pros and cons to everything
  • We love it and take all the frustration that comes along with it

No comments:

Post a Comment