Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Your Thoughts: Where Do You "Go" When You Die?

Some thoughts on after-death:
  • I'm going somewhere to start a second life
  • You rot in the soil
  • When I die, I'm actually not dying. I'm just going to spend my eternal life with Jesus and worship him in heaven
  • Heaven
  • Heaven
  • Heaven :)
  • Personally, I feel it differs from person to person due to beliefs
  • Heaven or hell
  • My spirit will go with God
  • Go to heaven or hell depending on whether you ask for forgiveness for your sins
  • I think I will be on earth forever, and only 144,000 will go to heaven
  • You just lay there; you're dead; you don't go anywhere
  • After death, depending on what kind of person you were, good or bad, you will go to either heaven or hell
  • After death, I'm going to be with God or the Devil; God's choice
  • After one dies, they go to Heaven, or Hell. based on the life they have led, and whether or not they have confessed to Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. I Am Going to Heaven!
  • No noe really has the ability to truthfully say what happens when you die. I personally believe you go to heaven, but that is a belief within my religion and even as I am not sure what happens, but only time will tell and I am comfortable with that.
  • I have no idea waht happens after death; I haven't experienced it. I would like to believe I will go to heaven.
  • Go to heaven, a place where anything you can do exists. It is a palce of never-ending joy.
  • We go back to our hometown, the place where we were born. For instance, my grandma passed away and went back to her country.
  • I have no idea. I hope there is a peace after death, and that there is no truth inpeople stuck outside their body, but not moving on. I'd like to believe it's no different than sleeping without dreams.
  • I don't know what will happen, but death seems like a new beginning, a new adventure that one has to experience. Death isn't the end. It's a pathway to start a new journey.
  • I am going to be with Jesus.
  • Heaven: believers; hell: non-believers
  • I go some place you only go when you die.
  • After I am dead, I will go to heaven. Some people will go to hell. Your spirit rises and leaves your body. It's either good or bad, but it will be like a good vacation if you're in heaven.
  • Heaven
  • The closest truth: we enter another dimension where we are enlightened on true life. I have experienced this other dimesnsion and its beautiful. I then realized that life on this earth is evil and corrupt, and we are truly all one.
  • Rest, it's a time of rest until judgement day. When judgement day comes, we will be judged by the Lord and some will be condemned to Hell and others will go to heaven. There is no sense of that. You are dead.
  • After death you either go to Heaven or Hell.
  • I'm not sure about the whole life after death, but most people I know believe in heaven and hell. I believe in the idea that we were created by a god, but maybe god was an alien. But I'm in a place in life that I'm not sure about anything.
  • As a Catholic, I believe that after death, someone dies, and the person goes to heaven, hell or purgatory.
  • I think there is a heavenand hell after my niece passing away, so I think you will go to one or the other.
  • Go to heaven
  • Death is final. It is nice to think about a place that I might go, but i think death is final, and that nothing happens to us other than natural degeneration  :(
  • Nothing happens after death...just death.
  • Heaven or hell; body dies, soul moves on.
  • Nothing happens, but the hope is that we are all united with our loved ones.
  • Heaven
  • If you die, your soulis recreated into an animaland then after the animal dies, your soul goes to heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment